“LOVE IS IN THE HAIR”
It is clear once winter comes it brings with us a lot of advantages as much as brings disadvantages because in winter our moisture gets locked so we have to take more care of it. As a result, moisture gets locked, the scalp becomes dry, itchy, split ends, dry hair, dandruff etc. Wherefore, we are taking a homemade or DIY hair mask to eliminate all the problems.
Foot by Foot we are going to make a hair mask and some tips which we discuss at the end:
- 1 tbsp honey
- one tbsp olive oil
- half lemon
- Half a bowl of curd
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil/almond oil
- Vitamin E capsule
- 4/5 Aloe-Vera Cubes
- Essential oil
- Hibiscus powder/flower
- Cut the banana into slices and put them in the grinder
- Mix honey, olive oil, coconut oil, squeezed lemon, curd, vitamin-E, pieces of aloe vera, hibiscus powder
- Make a thick paste by grinding them gently
- Now put the paste in a bowl
- Add essential oils explicitly tea tree oil
- Knead well
- Wear gloves and carry a brush to apply the mask
- Make small sections of hair and start applying hair masks
- Make sure you are applying it to every part of the scalp
- Cover the roots too
- After applying the hair mask, tie the hair properly
- Cover your hair with a hair cap.
- Wash off after 30 minutes or 1 hour as you like
- Now, enjoy your happy hair
- Mask should be applied on clean hair
- After applying the hair mask for 5 to 10 minutes, you can steam your hair, this opens the hair roots, and the mask gets absorbed well
- You should apply a hair mask on the area which should be cleaned easily like your shower area etc.
- Apply serum after hair wash to make hair more silky and shiny
The homemade mask helps in hair growth, making them thick and frizz-free. It’s used to make hair safe and healthy. Moreover, using the above points we can easily make a fine mask. All the products are easily available in your home; you don’t need to go out and buy anything.
To become more hair expert read our other blogs also such as: https://baspankapyar.com/love-your-hair-as-it-reflects-your-soul-dos-and-donts-for-healthy-hair/
Thank you, your site is very useful!
can i use this method becouse my hair Remoding